- Virtual Services Supervisor @ Lincoln Investment
- Member: Wissahickon Democratic Committee
- RF100 Liason for Ambler’s Planning Commission
- Acting Judge of Elections in North Wales, Ward 1, on 11/5/19
- Acquired 49 Certified Borough Official (CBO) credits in first term:
- Took the National Incident Management Implementation Strategy (NIMS) Class
- Attended the 2018 EAC Network Conference
- Member: Fair Districts PA
- Member: Weavers Way Co-op
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- Series 7, 6, 63, & 26 Registered. Licensed to sell securities in IL, MD, NJ, NY, OK, PA, TX, VA, & WA.
- Level II PA Secondary Mathematics Instructional Certificate.
- Walden Online University. Doctor of Education. Completed 33 of 54 Credits.
- Drexel University. Master of Education. 4.0 GPA. Pennoni Honors College.
- Drexel University. Bachelor of Science. AJ Drexel Scholar. WKDU DJ.
- Cardinal Dougherty HS. Philadelphia PA. Salutatorian & Archdiocesan Scholar.
- PA Governor’s School for the Agricultural Sciences (PSEAS) Alum.
- St. Joseph Elementary School in Cheltenham, PA.
- Hooping with Kids teaching certificate.
- Virtual Services Coordinator @ Lincoln Investment @ Fort Washington PA
- Member: DelVal Womens Leadership Lab
- WMP Financial Securities Administrator @ Lincoln Investment
- Executive Assistant, Operations & IT, @ Lincoln Investment @ Wyncote PA
- Member: Events Planning Committee
- Math Teacher in PA Charter Schools, including PALCS
- Substitute Teacher for the Phila. School District and the Greater Phila. Area
- Tutor & SAT Instructor at Montgomery County Community College
- Senior Secretary at Drexel University’s Honors College
- Coffee Barista, Waitress, Caterer, Hotel Maid, Cutco Sales Rep, Babysitter, etc.
- Family, Friends, & Neighbors
- Tennis, Meditation, & Yoga
- Walking, Dancing, Hiking, & Travel
- Vegetarian Food & Gardening
- Music, Movies, Books, & Sports
- Social Justice & Self Care
- 1 Son & 2 Dogs & 3 Cats