- Financial Securities Administrator, Wealth Management Partners, at Lincoln Investment
- Attended PSAB’s Police Civil Service Training on 10/11/18
- Attended the Newly Elected Officials Bootcamp
- Attended the 2018 EAC Network Conference
- Completed Montgomery County’s Course in Community Planning
- Took the in-person IS-100b “Intro to ICS” and online IS-700a “Intro to NIMS” courses
- Member: Fair Districts PA
- Member: Weavers Way Co-op
- Member: Community Ambulance Association of Ambler
- Series 6, 63, & 26 Registered. Licensed to sell securities in PA & NJ.
- Level II PA Secondary Mathematics Instructional Certificate.
- Walden Online University. Doctor of Education. Completed 33/54 Credits.
- Drexel University. Master of Education. 4.0 GPA. Pennoni Honors College.
- Drexel University. Bachelor of Science. AJ Drexel Scholar. WKDU DJ.
- Cardinal Dougherty HS. Philadelphia PA. Salutatorian & Archdiocesan Scholar.
- PA Governor’s School for the Agricultural Sciences (PSEAS) Alum.
- St. Joseph Elementary School in Cheltenham, PA.
- Hooping with Kids teaching certificate.
- Executive Assistant, Operations & IT, at Lincoln Investment in Fort Washington, PA
- Math Teacher in PA Charter Schools
- Substitute Teacher for the Philadelphia School District and the Greater Phila. Area
- Tutor & SAT Instructor at Montgomery County Community College
- Senior Secretary at Drexel University’s Honors College
- Family, Friends, & Neighbors
- Hula-Hooping, Meditation, & Yoga
- Biking, Hiking, Camping, & Travel
- Vegetarian Cooking & Gardening
- Music, Movies, Books, & Sports
- Social Justice & Self Care
- 1 Son & 2 Dogs & 3 Cats